- Attending to payroll services for Companies (eg:- cheque writing for workers; doing payroll payment slips to reflect all deductions for health insurance and or Pensions or any other deduction as per owner’s directions) and presenting documents to owner[s] / Director[s] for signature.
- Submission of Health Insurance and Pension payments for staff to relevant agencies after approval by owner[s]/ Director[s].
- Ensure proper records and files are kept and maintained in a satisfactory manner.
BOOK KEEPING SERVICES
- Posting to General Ledger and Sub-Ledgers.
- Preparation of Books of Accounts for presentation to Owners or Directors.
- Presenting reports to other stakeholders (oral presentations if required).
- Preparation of reports to Company bankers’ which reflect the affairs and other financial positions of the Company.
- Assisting with preparation of reports/ requests to Company Banker’s for special projects (eg:- Overdraft requests; special financing for new projects etc..).